Railway Engineer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support from our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- We offer you the possibility of working in an unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology.
- Railway specialization.
- Railway planning management.
- Develop traceability systems.
- Documentation and transmission of railway information.
- Document management.
- Interaction in international and multidisciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of railway operation (at least one): planning, operation, railway signalling.
- Knowledge of railway technologies and products (at least one): ERTMS, TMS, CTC, ARS, RBTC, RBC,
- SIL, Interlocks.
- Knowledge of railway standards recommended: EN50128, EN50129, EN50126.
- Requirements management in some tool and project: DOORS, EA, etc.
- Traceability experience.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile projects.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possibility of short trips of less than 1 week (Ireland, Estonia).
- English B2 or C1 required.
Interested? Please send us your detailed application - including your desired salary and earliest possible starting date - by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org