Internships, Semester, Bachelor and Master Theses in Hardware or Software Engineerin
Join our Team!
duagon, a fast-growing technology company with headquarters in Switzerland, is a leading supplier of communication, computing, and control technology as well as project planning and engineering services for system-critical applications for the rail and medical technology markets. The superior software and hardware IP create innovative, highly reliable, and safe products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap. Moreover, customers benefit from a shortened time to market and optimal cost of ownership.
At our site in Dietikon, the focus is on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
- A team-oriented work culture and innovative leeway to develop and implement solutions independently or in small teams.
- Excellent supervision from our experienced specialists and an outstanding development environment
- A team that supports you and helps you learn and develop.
- Flexible working hours, and flexible pensum.
- Professional development: We want you to grow with us. Internal transfers within and to other departments are supported.
- A company that develops, manufactures, sells and services a wide range of electronic products. And all this in Dietikon.
Interested? Please send your complete dossier in PDF format to: Applications-DTK@duagon.com
- In our development department we work on challenging problems in the areas of circuit design, hardware testing, PLD design, hardware-related real-time software development and customer-specific software.
- Furthermore, we maintain and continuously expand our extensive DevOps build and test infrastructure.
- Within the scope of these projects you will work on current issues in the field of "Embedded Systems" and "Control and Communication" for the railway industry.
- You will be supported by our experienced staff and have direct access to our modern development, build and test infrastructure.
- Furthermore, you can quickly implement your development results in your own prototypes, since we have our own electronics production at our Dietikon site. This gives you the opportunity to verify your developments directly on your own hardware.
- Degree or active studies in electrical engineering, computer science, communications engineering, physics, or another engineering or scientific discipline (ETH/UNI/FH)
- Initial practical experience in programming in C and/or Python or
- Initial experience in circuit design and/or first experience in product characterization with measuring instruments (e.g. oscilloscopes).