Interlocking design engineer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- An unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology
- Degree in Industrial Engineering with a major in electronics, Telecommunications Engineering with a major in electronics, physical sciences with a major in electronics.
- Minimum 1 year in specification, design, coding and/or debugging of SW for safety-critical applications, preferably for railway interlockings.
- Knowledge of version control tools (RCS/CVS, Visual Source safe, subversion...)
- MS Office skills.
- Critical Software Development.
- Knowledge of CENELEC standards (EN 5012x)
- Ability to work as a team.
- Intermediate spoken and written English.
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.