Hardware Project Leader (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our site in Dietikon, the focus is on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
What we offer:
- A team-oriented work culture and innovative freedom to develop and implement solutions independently or in small teams
- Ergonomic workstations, adjustable standing desks
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Access to corporate benefits
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
You don't lose your sense of humor even in hectic situations and enjoy working in a great team? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail at Applications-DTK@duagon.com
- Project management for the development of new products
- Leading and advising small engineering teams to ensure smooth product development.
- Participate in the conceptualization of future innovations.
- Hardware architecture definitions of our communication products (e.g. for MVB, ETH, CAN)
- Circuit design (concept / schematics) for embedded systems in the field of rail vehicle field bus communication as well as for analog and digital I/O systems and power supplies
- Selection of the hardware components and ensuring that the compliance requirements are met.
- Construction of prototypes / demonstrators in our own laboratory
- Planning and creation of test concepts for product launch and production
- Contact for the electronics experts of our customers.
- You have an appropriate education such as a degree (ETH / UNI / FH) in the field of electronics, electrical engineering, communications engineering, measurement engineering or a comparable field, gladly also with a doctorate.
- Enjoy product development and have the necessary practical experience.
- Take responsibility for projects that are implemented efficiently, goal-oriented and resource-optimized from start to finish.
- Strong understanding of adherence to costs and deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Independent decision-making and the ability to work in a team.
- High degree of initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Preferably practical experience in circuit design (digital and analog circuit technology) and PCB design.