Hardware Development Engineer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our site in Dietikon, the focus is on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
What we offer:
- A team-oriented work culture and innovative freedom to develop and implement solutions independently or in small teams
- Ergonomic workstations, adjustable standing desks
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Access to corporate benefits
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
You don't lose your sense of humor even in hectic situations and enjoy working in a great team? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail at Applications-DTK@duagon.com
- Hardware architecture definitions of our communication products (e.g. for MVB, ETH, CAN)
- Circuit design (concept / schematics) for embedded systems in the field of rail vehicle field bus communication as well as for analog and digital I/O systems and power supplies
- Selection of the hardware components and ensuring that the compliance requirements are met
- Construction of prototypes / demonstrators in our own laboratory
- Planning and creation of test concepts for product launch and production
- Perform a wide range of product tests
- Contact for the electronics experts of our customers
- You enjoy developing your own product ideas and have the necessary practical experience (e.g. from previous projects or promotion) to actively implement your ideas
- You have hands-on experience in circuit and PCB design (digital and analog circuit technology) for embedded communication solutions, preferably with Altium Designer.
- Independent work with electronic laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, ...) during circuit characterization and troubleshooting/error analysis is an essential part of your practical professional/study experience
- You have an appropriate education such as a degree (ETH / UNI / FH) in the field of electronics, electrical engineering, communications engineering, measurement engineering or a comparable field, gladly also with a doctorate.
- You work independently to a high degree and show a high degree of commitment and high ability to work under pressure, a pronounced ability to work in a team and a high level of initiative for working in a young technology company
- Ideally, you have initial work experience or practical experience from doctorate or your master thesis / diploma thesis.
- Ideally, you have software experience (C/C++) and possibly programming experience in the field of PLD/FPGA (e.g. Verilog or VHDL)