Developer Full- Stack with Java (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- An unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology
- Address conflicts and facilitate conversations to expose alternative approaches to enrich results.
- Personnel management
- The functional support must work under the guidelines of the functional managers of the projects and with great interaction with the development team.
The master development architecture would be:
- Java (J2EE, Slf4j, JMS, JTA, Jcache, Eclipse)
- Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud Config),
- Apache Cassandra / DataStax
- Apache Ignite / GridGain
- ElasticSearch (Integration with databases: Cassandra, DataStax and PostgreSQL),
- Docker, Openshift / Kubernetes, Linux, C.I and C.D.
- Previous experience in railway development projects.
- Experience between 2-3 years as a Back end or full-stack developer
- Front-end knowledge
- JAVA experience
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.