The AE12 adapter board can be used to evaluate an ESMexpress CPU computer-on-module on a COM Express carrier board.
The adapter is type 2 basic form factor compliant in accordance with the COM Express standard by PICMG. It adapts the pin-out and the mechanics of an ESMexpress module to COM Express.
Together with an application-specific carrier board it builds a semi-custom solution for industrial, harsh, mobile and mission-critical environments.
- COM Express Type 2 basic form factor compliant
- COM Express carrier to ESMexpress module
- COM Express Specifications
- In accordance with PICMG COM.0 R1.0
- Mechanical Specifications
- Dimensions: conforming to TYPE2 basic form factor
- Weight: tbd
- Environmental Specifications
- Temperature range (operation):
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 1g/10..150Hz
- Conformal coating on request
- PCB manufactured with a flammability rating of 94V-0 by UL recognized manufacturers
- Short-form Data Sheet