14EM03-00 - MENMON (Firmware) for EM3, EM3A, EM8, EM8A, A14C and F13 (object code)
MENMON (Firmware) for EM3, EM3A, EM8, EM8A, A14C and F13 (object code)
- Please be aware that you do MENMON updates at your own risk. After an incorrect update your CPU board may not be able to boot.
- After a MENMON update, the hardware revision displayed by MENMON will most probably be different from the actual hardware revision of your CPU board, because MENMON follows MEN's hardware revision updates.
- Update Instructions
- Unzip the file "menmon_EM3.zip" into a temporary directory.
- Connect a terminal emulation program with the COM1 port of your target board and set the terminal emulation program to 9600 baud, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity, no handshaking (if you haven't changed the target baudrate on your own).
- Power on your target board, and press "ESC" immediately.
- In your terminal emulation program, you should see the "MenMon>" prompt.
- Enter "SERDL MENMON". You should now see a "C" character appear every 3 seconds.
- In your terminal emulation program, start a "YModem" download of file "menmon_STD.smm" (for example, with Windows Hyperterm, select "Transfer|Send File" Protocol="YModem").
- When the download is completed, reset the target CPU board.