The D507 is an easy to configure Ethernet-to-Ethernet gateway with two Ethernet interfaces ETH0 and ETH1 on M12 connectors. This enables the gateway to translate between two Ethernet-based protocols, e.g. UDP Sockets to EtherNet/IP – CIP. The Ethernet connectors comply with IEC 61076-2-101 (Dcoded; female).
The Ethernet interfaces comply with IEEE 802.3 supporting 10BASE-T or 100BASE-TX, full duplex mode, auto-negotiation and auto MDI-X. Furthermore, the internal logic supports the "Ethernet on traction vehicles" standard IEC 61375-3-4.
duagon's gateways are available in two variants – as platform to build a customer-specific application or as gateway with a standard configurable gateway application. The platform variant is accompanied by a development library that enables fast and efficient design of customer-specific applications.
The gateway is integrated in a stainless-steel housing that can be mounted on a DIN rail or using M4 screws. The device can be powered directly from the vehicle battery or by Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The D507 is designed for the harsh traction environment and conforms to the EN 50155, EN 50121, and IEC 61373 standards in general, but particularly by:
- -40 °C to +70 °C ambient temperature range
- Interruption voltage supply class S2
- Coating against humidity
- Enhanced EMI and vibration robustness
- Proprietary high-performance Ethernet communication stack; optimised for cyclic process data.
- Support for most common real-time Ethernet protocols including TRDP, IPTCom and EtherNet/IP – CIP.
- duagon web server for remote diagnostics and firmware updates; possibility to implement customer-specific web pages.
- Standard C development library to design customer-specific gateway application.
- Short-form Data Sheet
- Data Sheets