- Up to MVB Class 4 support
- Support for several physical layers: EMD and ESD+
- Standardized cPCI host interface for fast system integration
- Designed for harsh rolling stock environments, EN 50155 compliant
- -40 to +85°C operating temperature
The D215 a multi-purpose MVB interface with embedded processing power. The intelligent component encapsulates all MVB-relevant functions on a standardized 3U module.
duagon's own MVB controller is implemented on FPGA and supports the up to 4096 process data ports. The train communication network interface complies with the TCN standard IEC 61375 up to class 4. The full set of MVB features are available:
The D215 is available with two different TCN software stacks:
Each configuration is available with or without an integrated MVB Bus Administrator.
The interface card is accompanied by a host driver packet, providing a unified application programming interface (API) to access the various protocols and functions. The host driver is based on a client-server model, where the host system acts as client and the D215 as server.
The D215 is designed for harsh rolling stock environment and is fully compliant with EN 50155 and EN 50121 standards e.g. by: