This ultra-small CompactPCI system can either be used as a desktop device, being equipped with support feet. Or it can be mounted on a wall by using the separate angular supports that are part of the package. The power supply is located on the bottom of the system (power cable included). The 4U / 24 HP unit comprises an 1U fan tray with a low-noise fan at the bottom.
The 32-bit/33 MHz backplane has three vertical slots for 3U Eurocards, with the system slot located on the right. Additional space on the right of the CPU board in the system slot allows to install an I/O side card connected to the CPU board within 8 HP width.
The two slots on the left side of the CPU board are free for peripheral slot cards, for example for boards with communication functions (UARTs, Ethernet, WLAN, GSM, GPS) or for mezzanine carrier boards (M-Modules, PMCs, PC-Cards, Express Cards, PCI Express Mini Cards).
Depending on the configuration requirements different types of power supplies may be needed. This system offers an8 HP space on the left for pluggable 19 power supplies with a P47 connector. The PSU recommended for this system delivers 250 W, with a quad supply and 5 V max./40 A, as well as wide range input between 90 and 264 VAC.
The system meets EMC requirements, making it a perfect choice for embedded applications in rough environments.
Ask us for completely configured, wired and tested systems!
- 19" desktop or wall-mountable
- IEEE 1101.10/11 compliance
- 4U / 24 HP system (incl. 1U fan tray)
- 3U cards vertical
- 3-slot 3U backplane
- System slot right
- Space for 8 HP power supply
- For MEN SBCs F11S, F12N, F14, F15, F17, F18, F19P, F21P, F22P, F50P,F75P
- General System Characteristics
- Compliance with IEC 60 297-3, IEEE 1101.10
- 3 slots for 3U Eurocard boards
- 2 slots for 3U 8HP PSU
- Additional space right of the system slot for a side card connected to the CPU board
- Mechanical Specifications
- Desktop or wall-mounted (19" angular supports included in package)
- Fold-out support feet for desktop operation
- 3U card vertical
- Dimensions: 4U, 24HP, 235mm depth
- Weight: 2.2kg (empty rack without boards)
- CompactPCI Backplane
- 3.3V V(I/O)
- CompactPCI system slot on the right
- Two CompactPCI peripheral slots
- Power Supply
- PSU not included
- 3U slot with P47 power connector for 8HP PSU
- Power input at the back at the bottom of the system (cable included)
- Power switch at the front
- 1U fan tray
- One horizontal fan
- Air flow volume 95 m³/h (manufacturer's data)
- Dimensions 119 x 119 x 32 mm
- Sound power level 4.3 Bel
- Ventilation direction from the bottom to the top
- Environmental Specifications
- Temperature range (operation):
- Up to -20..75°C (dependent on system configuration)
- Temperature range (storage):
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz
- Tested according to EN 55022 (radio disturbance), IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and IEC 61000-4-4 (burst)
- Suited for MEN Boards...
- Short-form Data Sheet