- Ultra-wide range power input: 24 V DC to 110 V DC nominal
- Full range supply voltage: 16.8 V DC to 138 V DC
- DIN rail, wall or 19" rack mounting
- EN 50155 compliant
- -40 °C to +70 °C (+85 °C), fanless
Rugged Ultra-Wide PSU for Transportation
The MP1 is a PSU module for use in transportation, e.g., in trains. The power input allows an operating input voltage range from 24 V DC to 110 V DC nominal, which is EN 50155 compliant.
Modular System for Easy Configuration
Due to duagon's modular concept, the MP1 offers flexibility in built-to-order configurations. The PSU can be easily combined with the pre-fabricated CPU module MC50M, providing short delivery times.
In the modular system, the data transfer between the modules as well as the power supply of the individual components takes place via the extension connectors standardized by duagon.
Flexible System Installation
Various mounting options facilitate the integration of the module into an existing environment. The standard 35 mm DIN Rail mounting offers space saving mounting of all system modules on a single rail. Wall mounting and mounting in a 19" rack using adaption brackets are an option.
The aluminum housing with cooling fins allows fanless operation. MP1 has no moving parts, making it maintenance free.
In-Vehicle Qualified and Long-Term Availability
The MP1 is qualified for rolling stock. Long-term availability ensures an extended product life and future-safety.
- 1x AC/DC power supply, 230 V AC to 24 V DC, 60 W, with 1x 4-pin M12 B-coded power cable adapter
- 1x DisplayPort cable (DP to DP)
- 3x 8-pin M12 X-coded to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet cable