Team Lead with Java (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support from our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- We offer you the possibility of working in an unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology.
- Address conflicts and facilitate conversations to expose alternative approaches to enrich results.
- Personnel management
- Customer communication skills
- Empathy, temperance, leadership skills
- Empower teams to achieve self-organization.
- Ensure that the solutions provided by the team meet quality parameters and are delivered on time.
- Foster an environment of continuous improve- ment and work on process improvement, facilitating the work of team members.
- 3-5 years of programming experience with JAVA (High level, technical test will be done).
- At least one year in project management or as SCRUM MASTER.
- Systems knowledge: linux / bash scripting, Scrum with Jira, Repositories (GIT, GITLAB...), MYSQL, JUNIT, MOCKITO, POWERMOCKITO...
- Control and monitoring of a team of 7 devel- opers.
- Daily communication with the client in work packages methodology.
- Estimation of tasks and negotiation with the client.
- Assignment of tasks based on the knowledge of the team members to maximize results.
- 50% MANAGEMENT 50% TECHNICAL
- High level of English.
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.