Delivery Manager (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- An unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology
- Empower teams to achieve self-organization.
- Ensure that the solutions provided by the team meet quality parameters and are delivered on time.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement and work on process improvement, facilitating the work of team members.
- Address conflicts and facilitate conversations to expose alternative approaches to enrich results.
- Manage projects working with the team, customers and stakeholders by executing the necessary workshops/meetings (Inception, Design Sprints, Lean Coffee ...).
- Reduce time to market and continuously improve the productivity of the team always using metrics as a base.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, helping them to define product and project roadmaps and translating them into user stories if necessary.
- Acquire knowledge and develop a critical view of the product, taking into account the corresponding metrics to help the rest of the team.
- Help product owners and technical team to focus on their tasks, product management and development respectively. You should be the main problem solver, risk or blockage solver.
- Provide direction and guidance of agile practices in assigned teams
- Manage and reduce dependencies between teams, coordinating delivery between development teams.
- Work on overall strategy and team growth.
- Experience working with agile teams and knowledge of associated frameworks: SCRUM, Kanban, XP (experience as Scrum Master or Agile Coach is highly valued).
- Experience in project/product lifecycle management.
- Experience in managing people in software development projects.
- Demonstrable experience in solving problems, risks and dependencies in iterative and changing environments with multiple teams.
- Experience in managing issues in the software development cycle; (CI/CD, repository management, QA strategy...)
- The working mode of the vacancy is full-remote.
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.