RAMS Engineer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support from our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- We offer you the possibility of working in an unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology.
- Elaboration of the Validation Plan using the life cycle of the products.
- Review of product development, security and RAM documentation.
- Performance of rail product validation activities in accordance with CENELEC standards.
- Preparation of the Validation Report and non- safety related implementation conditions.
- Close collaboration with development, testing and RAMS teams.
- Occasional support to the integration team where the Validator's expertise can be used to support or carry out an integration.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of CENELEC standards EN50126 / EN50128, EN50129 and EN50159 is an asset.
- Experience as RAMS Engineer or Validator according to CENELEC standards.
- Experience as a Safety Engineer: preparation or review of some of the following documents: Safety Plan, SafetyCase, Hazard Log, PHA, FMECA, RAM analysis, SHA, OSHA, IHA or FTA.
- Have validated a railway product including the drafting of the validation report.
- Experience as author or reviewer of global tests of railway products such as Interlock- ing, RBC, CBTC or similar.
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.