Railway Expert (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support from our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- We offer you the possibility of working in an unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology.
- Participation in railway signalling projects at the national level.
- Realization and revision of designs.
- Fulfilment of requirements.
- Configurations of railway signalling systems.
- Drafting of projects.
- System design from a general point of view.
- Experience and knowledge in systems of:
- Track detection systems
- Design or implementation of ERTMS systems
- Telecommunications systems
- Technical solvency
- Planning capacity to carry out the work entrusted to him/her.
- Ability to face technical challenges.
Interested? Please send us your detailed application - including your desired salary and earliest possible starting date - by e-mail to email@example.com.
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.
Further information can be obtained from Marc Robert on +41 (44) 743 73 27 or from HR on +41 (44) 743 73 69.