Operations Manager (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a fast-growing technology company with headquarters in Switzerland, is a leading supplier of communication, computing, and control technology as well as project planning and engineering services for system-critical applications for the rail and medical technology markets. The superior software and hardware IP create innovative, highly reliable, and safe products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap. Moreover, customers benefit from a shortened time to market and optimal cost of ownership.
duagon USA, Inc. is duagon's North American subsidiary, with a focus on sales and technology consulting to our customers nationwide as well as in Canada and Mexico.
This position is a full-time salaried position offering a competitive salary as well as excellent benefits including a company provided healthcare plan, paid sick days, vacation and holidays, in addition to a 401k plan with company match.
Interested? Please send us your resume - including your desired salary and earliest possible starting date - by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for all manufacturing and related operations. Ensures that production schedules are met, that production workload and labor is properly allocated, and that labor, facilities, environment, and equipment are adequate to meet customer needs
- Daily management of all production staff including providing direction, assigning tasks, maintaining morale, and performance evaluations
- Establishes a work standard for each area of responsibility in accordance with improving efficiency of production while lowering costs
- Responsible for all production planning including scheduling and purchasing
- Manage inventory levels to support production schedules and customer orders
- Control and monitor MRP/ERP system
- Management reporting
- Coordination with all duagon locations to align on standards, processes, and quality
- Aids in establishing and implementing company directives, vision, and goals
- Negotiates contracts and pricing agreements with strategic suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related degree and experience; preferred
- “Big picture” thinking to address top-level concerns
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with executives and staff employees
- 7 or more years of experience with MRP/ERP systems; preferred (Fishbowl a plus)
- 7 or more years of materials planning experience in a manufacturing environment; preferred
- Leadership, critical thinking, and complex problem-solving skills
- Understanding of financial processes and principles; preferred
- Good judgement, decision making and time management skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
- Active listener, goal oriented and customer-focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication