The D135EML is a multi-purpose Ethernet / MVB hybrid interface with embedded processing power. The PC/104 board encapsulates all Ethernet and MVB relevant functions.
The MVB interface with configuration MDFULL is preferably used for Process Data, while the 10/100Mbit Ethernet interface is preferably used for Message Data communication and for easy configuration, diagnostics and file downloads. The Ethernet interface is available with different communication stacks.
The software architecture is based on a Client – Server model. This approach minimizes the CPU requirements of the host system, because the major part of the communication software is running on the duagon interface.
The Ethernet interface complies to IEEE802.3 and its internal logic is prepared for the future “Ethernet on traction vehicles” standard IEC61375-3-4. The MVB interface fully complies to the TCN standard IEC61375.
The D135EML is designed for harsh rolling stock environment and fully compliant to EN50121, EN50155, and IEC61373, e.g. by:
- -40 to +85°C operating temperature
- coating against humidity
- enhanced EMI and vibration robustness
- Easy to integrate UART emulation Host Interface
- Space saving MVB/ETH hybrid solution
- No obsolescence risk due to the use of duagon® own soft-IP in an FPGA
- Full featured duagon MVB controller
- Supports all real time protocols like IPTcom, TRDP, CIP and Profinet on the Ethernet interface
- Fully compliant to EN50155, EN50121 and EN61373
- Short-form Data Sheet
- Data Sheets