The i307 is a 6-port PoE Ethernet switch ionia™ module for railway applications. It is equipped with M12 connectors to guarantee a reliable connection. The switch can be powered from PoE (IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at) or via an ionia™ backplane.
The total output power delivered by the 4 PoE ports together is limited to 16 W. This allows for a very compact housing with integrated DC/DC conversion that eliminates the need for an expensive external power supply.
The i307 is designed for harsh rolling stock environments and is fully compliant to EN 50155, IEC 61375 and IEEE 802.3™.
- Battery voltage input (in companion with the ionia™ system, up to 110 V) eliminates the need for an external power supply
- For peripheral applications: Can be powered from PoE+
- Power limitation of PoE ports allows for a very compact housing at full EN 50155 temperature range support
- Power interruption class S2: No service needed due to electrolytic capacitor free design
- Complies to IEC 61375, EN 50155, EN 50121 and IEEE 802.3™