The i211 is an intelligent high precision analog interface module for the ionia™ system. The module has 12 analog inputs grouped into four galvanically isolated sections, each with its own reference ground.
Each group can be individually selected as voltage, resistive or current measurement inputs. Each analog input has a maximum resolution of 24 bits. The sampling rate is 200 Hz per input.
All configuration registers and the input values are accessible by a fast and secure point to point connection from the central unit.
A built-in supervisory mechanism called «Condition Monitoring» can detect and report any overtemperature usage as well as selected user-defined values.
Configuring the i211 is done easily and time saving by using one of the five methods defined by IEC 61131.
The i211 is designed for harsh rolling stock environments and is fully compliant to EN 50155.
- Status LEDs on each analog input for easy diagnostics
- Galvanically separated groups for independent measurements
- «Condition Monitoring» sends detailed diagnostics to the central unit
- IEC61131 for fast and easy programming
- No capacitor replacement necessary
- Complies to EN 50155, EN 50121, IEC 61373