The EIO3400 has been designed using PC3 Series modules that have been proven to survive the rigors required for Railway Vehicles including:
Electrical surges and transients of EN 50155 / EN 50121-3-2.
Shock and vibration in accordance with EN 50155 / EN 61373.
Operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C and relative humidity 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- 10/100 Mbps Wired Ethernet in accordance with IEEE 802.3 via M12 D-Code connector.
- One RS232 serial communications port.
- One isolated RS485 serial communications port.
- 8 Digital Inputs 5mA @ 24VDC.
- 8 Digital Outputs 1A @ 24VDC.
- Suitable for nominal battery voltages of 24VDC in accordance with EN 50155.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +70°C (+85°C for 10 minutes).
- Connections for RS232 and RS485 via DB9 female connectors.
- Connections via cage clamp plug socket connectors.
- Conformal Coating.
- EN 50155 Compliant.