The D533 is an easy to configure Ethernet-to-MVB carrier mount gateway. It provides two MVB interfaces (SER0 / SER1) and up to two 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet interfaces (ETH0 / ETH1). The Ethernet connectors comply with IEC 61076-2-101 (Dcoded; female).
The Ethernet interfaces comply with IEEE 802.3 supporting 10BASE-T or 100BASE-TX, full duplex mode, auto-negotiation and auto MDI-X. Furthermore, the internal logic supports the "Ethernet on traction vehicles" standard IEC 61375-3-4.
The optional second Ethernet interface ETH1 is intended to be used as a redundant line or as a separate channel for remote diagnostic and maintenance purposes.
The MVB interface complies to the TCN standard IEC 31375 and supports devices up-to Class 4 including process and message data. Optionally, the device may act as a bus administrator.
duagon's gateways are available with two variants – as platform to build a customer-specific application or as gateway with a standard configurable gateway application. The
platform variant is accompanied by a development library that enables fast and efficient design of customer-specific applications.
The carrier mount gateway is available with either headers for the power supply and Ethernet interfaces or with a 3-pole power and M12 Ethernet connectors. The device can be powered directly from the vehicle battery or by Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The D533 is designed for the harsh traction environment and conforms to the EN 50155, EN 50121, and IEC 61373 standards in general, but particularly by:
- -40 °C to +85 °C ambient temperature range
- Interruption voltage supply class S2
- Coating against humidity
- Enhanced EMI and vibration robustness
- Proprietary high-performance Ethernet communication stack; optimised for cyclic process data.
- Support for most common real-time Ethernet protocols including TRDP, IPTCom and EtherNet/IP – CIP.
- Optional redundant Ethernet interface.
- Support for MVB devices u to class 4, including bus administrator functionality, process and message data.
- duagon web server for remote diagnostics and firmware updates; possibility to implement customer-specific web pages.
- Standard C development library to design customer-specific gateway application.
- Short-form Data Sheet
- Data Sheets
- Technical Drawings