duagon's MVB diagnostic systems are designed for debugging MVB devices and networks. The diagnostic system is connected to a common PC. The user can operate the diagnostic system in two operation modes:
In the MONITOR mode the diagnostic system provides a complete set of commands to investigate MVB devices on the bus. Several interactive commands are available on a PC terminal console:
- Read and write MVB process data
- MVB network investigation with device status poll and scanning of all device ports
- Self learning BA (BA configuration is learned by listening on MVB bus)
In the SERVER mode, the user applications can be programmed and executed on the PC which is connected to the diagnostic system. A full featured MVB programming library is included (DLL for windows as well as ANSI C source code).
- The MVB diagnostic system can be used for debugging MVB devices and whole MVB networks.
- A full featured MVB bus administrator is included in the diagnostic system to control a whole MVB network.
- The diagnostic system can be used with a common PC:
- The D412 is connected through RS232 to the PC.
- The D213 is a PCI card to be used in a standard PCI slot.
- Short-form Data Sheet
- Data Sheets