The COM3400 and COM3420 have been proven to survive the rigors required for Railway Vehicles including:
Electrical surges and transients of EN 50155 / EN 50121-3-2. The COM3400 is also compliant to BRB RIA-12.
Shock and vibration in accordance with EN 50155 / EN 61373.
Operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C and relative humidity 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- 5 port unmanaged Ethernet switch.
- 10/100 Mbps Wired Ethernet in accordance with IEEE 802.3 via M12 D-Code connector.
- One RS232 serial communications port.
- LED indicators for power, Ethernet link and Ethernet activity.
- Suitable for nominal battery voltages of 24VDC or 110VDC in accordance with EN 50155. 110VDC option is RIA-12 Compliant.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +70°C (+85°C for 10 minutes).
- Conformal Coating.
- EN 50155 Compliant.