LCM services focus on the process from product launch to its removal (from the market). Whether on obsolescence management, with cyber security or life cycle extension, we bring our knowledge to every product phase.
Please also ask for available service bundles to cover different needs under one contract.
Non-binding request for more information about the services we offer
If you would like to return a product, please use this form
LCM services focus on the process from market launch, or completion of a marketable product, to its removal from the market. This includes, for example, the analysis of the customer’s product portfolio as well as creating a product life cycle extension plan.
Also available as service bundles in various combinations at attractive prices
- Among the technical support to build (adapte)a product according your specifications we offer to support you with the integration into your system environment.
- In terms of software we support you with the provision of controller applications, OS setup and maintenance (LINUX/ QNX), software porting on our hardware and processor virtualization (Multi OS solutions).
- To keep the risk of unexpected obsolescence under control, we offer various services. Our customers are able to select the grade of detail according to their needs.
- Under the OM Service, we provide our customer a detailed design life status for their products and a risk indication on the long-term availability, as well as a qualified analysis of second sources or possible redesigns.
- The OM Services provide the customer with the information to make the right decisions and prepare adequate early countermeasures for their products.
- To keep our customers involved in any technical changes of our products, we offer the participation in duagon’s fix level program.
- Depending on the fix level contract, our customers are actively involved in the further technical roadmap and adaptation of a product.
- We provide a bespoke life cycle extension concept based on our customers specific needs.
- Our offer includes the production of EOL (end-of-life) products, which includes a proof of manufacturability with options like proactive redesign or last-time-buy stock management. Escrow services can be added to ensure the long-term availability of your duagon product.
- We offer cyber security support for our products in the customer context with the required security level according to IEC 62443. The standard is achieved by using certified security processes in engineering and production and adding hardware and software security features to our products.
- This can be an out-of-the-box unique, certificate-based identification using a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) or the integrated software features of our software packages. Basic, extended and advanced security feature packages are offered for a growing number of standard software products.
- Services offered with security enabled products are Threat and Risk Analysis (TRA), PEN testing and security updates. Vulnerability monitoring is implemented to constantly monitor the security status of the product’s hardware and software components.
- To get transparency of the product components, we offer an analysis of RoHS and REACH and detailed reporting such as status and expiration data for every single component.
- Additionally, we inform our customers of the recyclability rate on product level, fire and smoke certificates (FCIL file creation) and counterfeit risk prevention. We offer an analysis of risk percentage and the number of counterfeit reports from suppliers.
- We provide reliability data on component level (RAM services), including MTBF, FIT rate, life expectation calculations and component obsolescence risk analysis.