Software Development Engineer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support from our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- We offer you the possibility of working in an unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology.
- You will participate in the entire software development life cycle of the different products managed from the equipment: SCOM (communications server with CAF Signalling equipment), SAM (Maintenance Assistance System), auxiliary tools for the operation, installation and maintenance of railway equipment.
- You will develop software designs.
- You will develop the source code.
- Development of unit and integration tests.
- Development of global tests.
- Computer engineer or senior computer technician.
- Experience with XML and XSD.
- Experience in Linux operating system (Preferably Red Hat).
- Experience in Java programming (Standard Edition, Java 8).
- Experience in developing graphical interfaces (preferably JavaFx).
- Experience in frameworks or tools for unit testing, such as Junit.
- Experience in software architecture and design with UML.
- Knowledge and use of version control tools, preferably SVN.
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.