Working Student Data Governance (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon AG, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as project planning and development services for system critical applications in the rail, medical and critical automation market. The superior software and hardware IP create innovative, highly reliable and safe products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap.
At our site in Nuremberg, the focus is on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of flexibility and practical tasks
- A team-oriented work culture and innovative freedom to develop solutions and implement them independently or in small teams
- Ergonomic workstations, adjustable standing desks
- Flexible working hours
- Analyzing reports that evaluate the quality of BI data
- Coordination and managing data quality cleanup activities
- Developing strategies for sustained data maintenance and verification
- Creation of reports and dashboards for evaluating the quality of BI data
- You are in an appropriate education in the field of industrial engineering, business economics, computer science or similar (HF/FH)
- You already have experience with data visualization software (e.g. Excel, Power BI)
- You work very independently and show a high level of commitment, are a team player and have a high degree of initiative to work in a technology company