MEDICAL GRADE COMPUTER BOARDS AND SYSTEMS FOR VITAL HEALTHCARE APPLICATIONS
Rugged, compact, FPGA-based designs for electro-medical devices and systems
Electro-medical devices for medical imaging, patient monitoring, ventilation and anesthesia, diagnosis, therapy and treatment as well as laboratory engineering can be created using reliable computer components developed and produced according to the high medical standards.
- Our medical grade boards and systems can be found in guidance computers for surgical robots, communication equipment, ventilation unit control and infusion pump platforms.
- Our systems are also used for data storage, analysis and diagnosis, cytometer control and computing units for laboratory automation.
- Our boards and box PCs provide high-performance computing and graphics for x-rays, CT-scans, magnetic resonance imaging and patient monitoring and entertainment systems.
- Please contact our sales team to find out more about our medical grade products.
- Our team of experts are available to help you to find the optimal solution for your specific application.
- Please contact us directly, or fill out the contact form and we will contact you.
VICE PRESIDENT SALES
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
This applies especially to vital applications like medical ventilators or robot-assisted surgery, which need a redundant design to safeguard the patient's life. All duagon products are designed and engineered with a focus on long-term component availability, open standards and easy integration into any application.
At duagon, our customers have the advantage of having everything they need for their secure application supplied by a single supplier. By having secure hardware products and software features all under one roof, our customers have one single point of contact working with them from the very beginning of their project, through to continued support once the system is running.