Working Student HW Design / Component PCB Library Maintenance (f/m/d), (40-80%)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our site in Dietikon, the focus is on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
- Creating schematic symbols for new components
- Creating footprints for new components
- Import the components data into our components library in Altium Designer
- Maintaining the Symbol and footprint library
- Importing schematic and layout designs into our design system
- Designing PCB panels for our designs
- Generating PCB production files (Gerber)
- Import complete part list into our data base
- Creating production documentation (High voltage test, coating document, …)
- Support the production during product ramp-up
- You have first practical experience in circuit and PCB design with appropriate tools
- You have or are in an appropriate education in the field of electronics or electrical engineering (HF/FH/Apprenticeship)
- You work very independently and show a high level of commitment, are a team player and have a high degree of initiative to work in a technology company
- Ideally, you have already experience in creating schematic symbols and footprints.
- Ideally, you have practical experience either from previous work or projects or from your actual master/bachelor studies.
- Ideally, you have already worked with Altium Designer