Apply as Working Student (f/m/d) Market Intelligence & Sales Processes (20-60%)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss-based technology company with the strong brands duagon, MEN, OEM and TechOnRails, is a leading supplier of communication, computer and control technology for regulated critical applications in the railway and embedded electronics markets. Our world-class software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, secure and robust products that enable our customers to design and implement their technology roadmap.
At our location in Dietikon we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art communication and control components (such as interfaces, gateways, repeaters, controllers, I/O modules, etc.) for worldwide use in rail vehicles.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of flexibility and practical tasks
- Continuous support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Data maintenance in the CRM system
- Support in the planning and implementation of market and competitor analyses, including related research
- Diverse administrative activities and special projects
- Assist in the automation and improvement of sales processes and tools
- Student of economics, engineering, communications or similar
- Very good user knowledge in Microsoft Office
- You like administrative and creative work and have an accurate, conscientious and independent working style.
- You are reliable, creative, team-oriented and communicative
- Good knowledge of German and English, further language skills are an advantage
You are welcome to send us your detailed application - stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date - by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Mrs. Katja Berchtold at +41 44 743 73 51 or HR at +41 44 743 73 69