Apply as Test and Root Cause Analysis Engineer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss-based technology company with the strong brands duagon, MEN, OEM and TechOnRails, is a leading supplier of communication, computer and control technology for regulated critical applications in the railway and embedded electronics markets. Our world-class software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, secure and robust products that enable our customers to design and implement their technology roadmap.
At our location in Dietikon we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art communication and control components (such as interfaces, gateways, repeaters, controllers, I/O modules, etc.) for worldwide use in rail vehicles.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of flexibility and practical tasks
- Continuous support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Performing type tests with newly developed products
- Detailed logging of the tests and the results
- Analysis of customer returns (returns from use on the train) down to the lowest technical detail
- Performing root cause analysis of errors from the field using various measuring instruments, X-ray images, microsections, etc. and documentation of these in 8D reports
- Logging every single step in the search for the cause
- Specification and development of test environments for the (semi-)automatic testing of HW and/or FW to support development
- Definition of diagnostic tools/tools for easy analysis of repairs
- Maintenance and care of the test environment
- Creation of test specifications based on existing requirements or Specifications
- Support of the engineering during commissioning of new hardware
- You are a motivated engineer with a preference for performing and evaluating Tests (ideally first)
- You like to make detailed analyses and you want to understand the difficulties in detail understand technical detail.
- You are happy to provide detailed documentation of the analyses carried out.
- You are familiar with terms such as 8D Report, FTA, 5 Why, Fishone or UW diagram and ideally you have already applied some of them.
- You enjoy developing test equipment
- You have practical experience in circuit design (digital and analog circuit technology) and PCB design for embedded communication solutions and are trained in Location hardware circuits in detail to analyze.
- Independent work with electronic laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyser, ...) in circuit characterization and troubleshooting/fault analysis is one of your strengths.
- You have programming experience with C and C++ and can ideally also use Verilog or VHDL
- You have completed an appropriate training in the field of electronics, electrical engineering, communications engineering, measurement engineering or with comparable content.
- You work independently to a high degree and, in addition to high commitment and the ability to work under pressure, you show a pronounced ability to work in a team and a high degree of initiative for working in a young technology company