Apply as Technical Sales Manager (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss-based technology company with the strong brands duagon, MEN, OEM and TechOnRails, is a leading supplier of communication, computer and control technology for regulated critical applications in the railway and embedded electronics markets. Our world-class software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, secure and robust products that enable our customers to design and implement their technology roadmap.
At our location in Dietikon we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art communication and control components (such as interfaces, gateways, repeaters, controllers, I/O modules, etc.) for worldwide use in rail vehicles.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of flexibility and practical tasks
- Continuous support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Expansion of our worldwide business with modern embedded systems in the field of Rail vehicle communication (for field buses such as MVB, ETH, CAN)
- Support of our key accounts as well as acquisition and development of new customers. Care and Development of relationships across different hierarchical levels.
- Clarification of the technical as well as general requirements of our customers and if necessary, offer of customer-specific solutions. Accompanying the customers during the Product selection.
- Preparation of offers. Processing of tenders. Price negotiations and Coordination of contract negotiations.
- Maintenance and design of the design-in process for our products (such as Coordination of software integration and design of the system architecture)
- Technically competent communication with our customers in all matters (in particular with the contact persons of our customers in the areas product management and development)
- Contribution to continuous improvement and future innovations through bundling of customer feedback
- You have a degree (ETH/ UNI/ FH) in the field of electrical engineering, computer science, communications engineering, measurement engineering or with comparable Content completed, gladly also with doctorate.
- We are also happy to talk to career starters who are interested in a trainee program with us would like to prepare for this task.
- You are interested in the distribution of embedded systems or you want to develop in the direction of sales.
- Ideally, you have in-depth knowledge of network and systems engineering to be able to create an optimal design-in with our customers.
- We would also be pleased to talk to you if you are currently working in development or in product/ project management and are now moving more strongly in the direction of sales/ key account management.
- You work independently to a high degree and show high commitment and high ability to work under pressure, a pronounced ability to work in a team and a high level of initiative for working in a young technology company
- You speak fluent English and can communicate with your colleagues in daily life in German, knowledge of French or other foreign languages are welcome.