Technical Sales Manager (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
duagon USA, Inc. is duagon's North American subsidiary, with a focus on sales and technology consulting to our customers nationwide as well as in Canada and Mexico.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of flexibility and practical tasks
- Continuous support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
duagon USA, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Technical Sales Manager to join our growing team and provide world class technical sales services to our customers, from Engineers to Executives. This international position is based out of Blue Bell, PA, with a focus on customer acquisition and business development in the Medical Technology Market. In this role, you will have the opportunity to generate visible impact and shape duagon USA's market presence in the industry.
This position is a full-time salaried position offering a competitive base salary with a bonus structure, as well as excellent benefits including a company provided healthcare plan, paid sick days, vacation and holiday’s, in addition to a 401k plan with company match.
- Developing and executing duagon USA's growth strategy in the North American Medical Technology market to ensure business goals are achieved
- Creating and nurturing contacts with industry leaders to generate and close sales opportunities
- Engage with customers across all functions and hierarchical levels, from engineers and buyers to CEO’s, and showcase our value proposition
- Support our key customers with both your technical and commercial skills to retain them and drive additional revenue
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of our portfolio and keep up to date with the latest developments and industry trends
- Recognize customer's needs and use your knowledge of duagon's offerings to create proposals exceeding their expectations
- Coordinate internally with relevant decision makers and expertise holders throughout our global network to create and deliver complex technical offers requiring engineering services
- Independently manage your sales account and rigorously follow the sales process, including CRM data generation, diligent opportunity management and accurate forecasting, with a focus on generating growth
- Scouting for and attending conferences, fairs, and industry association meetings as needed
- Relevant professional experience with a proven track record of successfully engaging with Top-Level management, decision makers, and end users
- Know-how in analyzing target markets to generate and execute bold business plans
- Ability to rapidly develop and leverage a network to drive sales opportunities and achieve growth targets
- Experience mapping out and navigating customer organizational structures to engage with relevant decision makers depending on the project sales stage
- Outstanding capacity to use your technical proficiency to conceptually engage with customers in the project development process
- Superior presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- You are analytical, solution oriented and result driven
- You excel working independently with large operational freedom and can also successfully cooperate in a team setting, taking the lead when needed
- Electrical engineering or similar background a plus