Technical Project Manager Embedded Software (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon AG, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as project planning and development services for system critical applications in the rail, medical and critical automation market. The superior software and hardware IP create innovative, highly reliable and safe products, enabling cus-tomers to shape and realize their technology roadmap.
At our site in Dietikon, the focus is on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- A team-oriented work culture and innovative freedom to develop solutions and implement them independently or in small teams
- Ergonomic workstations, adjustable standing desks
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Project lead of software development projects for embedded systems in the area of communication and control.
- Technical ownership of project deliverables and technical guidance of the project team
- Manage project execution to time and cost
- Development, integration and maintenance of duagon's software modules and operating systems
- Enhancement of software products in the field of railway vehicles
- Participation throughout the entire software life cycle including specification, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Support of customers in the integration of duagon products into their respective solutions
- Experience in leading software development projects with several internal and external stakeholders
- Proven skills in project management, a project management education is a plus
- Experience in projects with direct customer interaction is a further advantage
- Programming experience in C and C++
- Familiarity with embedded software development
- Ideally, you have knowledge of communication protocols for bus systems such as RS485, CAN, Ethernet, MVB, WTB
- Studies of computer science, electrical engineering, communications engineering, physics, or another engineering or scientific discipline (ETH/UNI/FH)
- Good communication skills in English, German is a plus