Solution Architect (m/w/d)
(Engineers in the field of electronics, electrical engineering or with comparable education)
Join our Team!
duagon AG, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as project planning and development services for system critical applications in the rail, medical and critical automation market. The superior software and hardware IP create innovative, highly reliable and safe products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap.
At our site in Dietikon, the focus is on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- A team-oriented work culture and innovative freedom to develop solutions and implement them independently or in small teams
- Ergonomic workstations, adjustable standing desks
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Access to corporate benefits
- Development of customer-specific solutions based on the most efficient adaptations of existing standard products.
- Working out the requirements for customer-specific products in the form of a specification sheet, with the associated estimation of the development effort and the estimation of the product costs.
- Creation of orders to the development department, so that the customer-specific orders can be realized according to plan.
- Technical support for our sales department at customer meetings or trade fairs, especially in the conception and discussion of possible technical solutions.
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, communications engineering, physics, or another engineering or scientific discipline (ETH / UNI / FH).
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in an equivalent activity.
- You have experience and enthusiasm in creating concepts and solutions and presenting them to customers.
- You have experience in creating system requirements using Codebeamer, Polarion or an equivalent tool.
- Advantageously, you bring knowledge in the area of cybersecurity and the IEC 62443 standard.
- Further, of advantage, you bring knowledge of the railroad market and there in particular of the area of network and system technology (e.g., knowledge of the Ethernet protocols TRDP, CIP or PROFINET). However, we are also happy to talk to candidates who come from related application areas such as industrial automation.
- You like to work independently and solution-oriented. In addition, you bring a high level of commitment and the ability to work under pressure. You demonstrate a strong ability to work in a team and a high level of initiative for working in a technology company.
- Very good knowledge of English, German is a plus
Interested? Please send your complete dossier in PDF format to: Applications-DTK@duagon.com.
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.