Signalling and/or Railway Communications Engineer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support from our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- We offer you the possibility of working in an unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology.
- Develop signalling system schematics, specifications, interfaces with other systems and RAMS, direct communication with the customer and supervision of design activities.
- Cooperate with the customer and supplier to ensure that the design meets the requirements.
- Provide specialised technical input to studies and design for the specific area of expertise of the staff.
- Develop study and design procedures, cost esti- mates and technical efforts for projects.
- Degree in electronics/telecommunications/industrial engineering or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Provide expertise and advice on good engineering practice, possible railway regulatory solutions and legislation.
- Experience in at least one of: Data Transmission Network, Radio System, Video Surveillance, telephone and intercom system…
- Experience in at least one of: CBTC or ERTMS/ETCS.
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.