Apply as Repair Analysis Specialist (Electronics) (f/m/d) - 60 - 100 %
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss-based technology company with the strong brands duagon, MEN, OEM and TechOnRails, is a leading supplier of communication, computer and control technology for regulated critical applications in the railway and embedded electronics markets. Our world-class software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, secure and robust products that enable our customers to design and implement their technology roadmap.
At our location in Dietikon we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art communication and control components (such as interfaces, gateways, repeaters, controllers, I/O modules, etc.) for worldwide use in rail vehicles.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of flexibility and practical tasks
- Continuous support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Analysis of customer returns (returns from use on the train) using oscilloscopes, multimeters, function generators, etc.
- Save and document the status quo (Hardware and Firmware) of the returned products
- Reproduce the errors of the customer in an appropriate setup
- Perform detailed analysis to find the technical issues
- Detailed logging of the analysis and results
- Root cause analysis using methods like 4 Why, Fishbone, etc.
- Organize analysis in external labors for CTA, X-Ray, Material analysis
- Replace defective SMD/THT components to verify the correct functionality
- Coordinate the customer returns with the engineering department
- Support of the engineering department during commissioning of new hardware
- You have completed a corresponding training as electronics technician or electronics engineer
- Ideally you have gained initial experience in repair or testing
- You are used to working with electronic laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, ...)
- You are a motivated electronics technician with a preference for performing and evaluating tests
- You are familiar with soldering equipment
- You like to make detailed documentation of the analyses and tests performed.
- You are looking for a varied and challenging work with a broad range of products
- Troubleshooting/error analysis is one of your strengths
- You like to make detailed analyses and want to understand the difficulties down to the deepest technical detail
- You enjoy the further development of repair analysis equipment
- You work independently and show a high level of commitment, team spirit and initiative for working in a young technology company
- German speaking is an advantage