Apply as Real-Time Ethernet/PROFINET Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss-based technology company with the strong brands duagon, MEN, OEM and TechOnRails, is a leading supplier of communication, computer and control technology for regulated critical applications in the railway and embedded electronics markets. Our world-class software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, secure and robust products that enable our customers to design and implement their technology roadmap.
At our location in Dietikon we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art communication and control components (such as interfaces, gateways, repeaters, controllers, I/O modules, etc.) for worldwide use in rail vehicles.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of flexibility and practical tasks
- Continuous support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Hardware-related software development for embedded systems in the area of Real-Time Ethernet communication (with special focus on PROFINET networks)
- Development of software modules, drivers and implementation of Ethernet (RealTime) communication protocols
- Expansion of software products in the field of railway vehicles
- Support of customers in the integration of duagon Real-Time Ethernet products into their respective solution
- Support for the definition of Ethernet network architectures in rail vehicles
- You have profound knowledge in the field of Real-Time Ethernet
- Ideally you are familiar with one or more of these protocols at the stack level: PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, TRDP, EtherCAT, IPTCom
- Ideally, you are familiar with Ethernet switching technology: MRP, HSR, SNMP, VLAN, ARP, etc. are no foreign words for you, but you can classify them and know their functionality
- You have programming experience with C/C++ on different hardware platforms
- Study of computer science, electrical engineering, communications engineering, or a other engineering or natural sciences (ETH / UNI / FH)
- You work independently to a high degree and show a high level of commitment and high resilience a distinctive ability to work in a team and high personal initiative for working in a young technology company
- Very good knowledge of German and English