Railway Engineer Remote Controls (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support from our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- We offer you the possibility of working in an unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology.
- Development of PLO and CTC graphical environment.
- Internal testing for verification.
- Creation of design reports.
- Creation of scripts for subsequent incorporation into the database.
- Database management in Oracle using SQL Developer.
- Knowledge of signalling, ERTMS/ETCS, railway regulations and railway systems.
- Minimum 4 years' experience with railway knowledge.
- Knowledge of Linux
- knowledge in database, python
- knowledge in DOORS
- English B2
Interested? Please send us your detailed application - including your desired salary and earliest possible starting date - by e-mail to email@example.com