Product Owner (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support from our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- We offer you the possibility of working in an unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology.
- Currently there is a team within the platform that is responsible for the management of user information:
Account, Preferences, Wishlist, Address, Segmentation.
- These products can soon be joined by one as loyalty without defining. You will take care of these products.
- You will work hand in hand with the UPO of the unit or with the CPO of the platform to know the needs of your stakeholders and be able to propose an adequate roadmap of the team's products.
- You will work side by side with part of the current team and you will have to interact with stakeholders from all the chains to know their needs.
- Roll Product Owner
- Experience as PM or PO preferably.
- Experience in ecommerce contexts.
- API Product Experience: being an e-commerce built as a microservice platform, and some of the products are offered through APIs. If you are familiar with the definition of APIs as a product and are familiar with the APIFirst approach, you will be especially welcome in some products.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum work environments.
- Experience in data-driven decision making.
- Previous experience working with objectives and key results (OKR).
- Experience in leading preferably multifunctional teams and in decision making.
- Experience in dealing with management, customers, users.
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.