Product Manager I/O (w/m/d) I 80% - 100%
Join our Team!
duagon AG, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as project planning and development services for system critical applications in the rail, medical and critical automation market. The superior software and hardware IP create innovative, highly reliable and safe products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap.
At our site in Dietikon, the focus is on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in creating and managing roadmaps, product visions, go-to-market strategies and design discussions.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience working with embedded products, including hardware, firmware, and FPGA designs.
- Experience in either the rail or medical technology market.
About the Role:
At duagon we focus on highly regulated markets and our customers expect leading-edge technology of the highest quality supporting the typically long lifecycles. Therefore, we need Product Managers that continuously adapt and are excited to manage a diverse and expansive product portfolio.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. Additionally, you value teamwork and have strong interpersonal skills.
One of the many reasons that duagon is the preferred supplier for critical applications is the longevity of our products supported by the work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and resourceful engineers and solutions architects to design and develop products that help customers realize their technology roadmap. We're responsible for guiding the products throughout the product life cycle from cradle to grave, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, launching and tailoring our products to our customers.
duagon's I/O products are a key segment and are used in many different applications - from compact remote I/Os enabling sensors to be connected to the field bus to sub-system control systems to control for example an HVAC system. The broad-ranging portfolio covers full-fledged I/O control systems to I/O modules that are integrated in larger rack-based systems.
- Building and maintaining the I/O product segment, including the development of business cases, monitoring, and reporting of the product segment performance
- Develop a deep understanding of target markets, application and competitive landscape to support the product roadmap definition
- Interact with sales and solution architects to understand customers' paint points, needs and translate the learning to concrete products
- Clarification and documentation of product requirements, creation of specifications and requirements documents
- Close collaboration with adjacent functions like engineering and operations to manage product cost, availability, quality and lifecycle management
Interested? Please send your complete dossier in PDF format to: email@example.com.
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.
Further information can be obtained from Alexander von Allmen on +41 (44) 743 73 39 or from HR on +41 (44) 743 73 69.