Operations Manager (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control tech-nology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
duagon USA, Inc. is duagon’s North American subsidiary, with a focus on sales and technology consulting to our customers nationwide as well as in Canada and Mexico.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- A very good support by our experienced specialists and a pleasant working environment and team-oriented work culture Company sponsored healthcare and retirement plans
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Partial remote work
- Responsible for all production planning including scheduling and purchasing
- Manage inventory levels to support production sched-ules and customer orders
- Control and monitor MRP/ERP system
- Management reporting
- Daily management of all production staff including providing direction, assigning tasks, and performance evaluations
- Coordination with all duagon locations to align on standards, processes, and quality
- Aids in establishing and implementing company direc-tives, vision, and goals
- Negotiates contracts and pricing agreements with stra-tegic suppliers
- Electrical Engineering degree/experience; preferred 5 or more years of experience with MRP/ERP systems; preferred (Fishbowl a plus)
- 5 or more years of materials planning experience in a manufacturing environment; preferred
- Leadership, critical thinking, and complex problem-solving skills
- Good judgement, decision making and time manage-ment skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, dead-lines, and reporting
- Active listener, goal oriented and customer focused Excellent written and verbal communication