Java Developer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- An unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology
- We are currently working on several projects that involve a large component of software development for railway signaling systems, some as critical as the operation of railway lines, the automation of data generation processes or the modernization of signaling systems that provide trains with maximum safety.
- The selected person will join the software development team, and will have 2 years of experience in design, coding and/or debugging of SW for embedded microprocessors.
- 2 years of experience developing with Java, as well as relational databases, JBoss, Maven, Hibernate and, if you also manage in Linux environments, this will be a plus.
- Technologies: Java (Spring and JMS), Maven, SQL (MySQL), NoSQL (Cassandra) and Angular 7.
- Tools: Eclipse, Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, SonarQube, Git and Scrum.
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.