Apply as Internships as well as semester, Bachelor and Master theses
Duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company with the strong duagon, MEN and OEM brands, is a leading supplier of communication,
computer and control technology for mission-critical applications in the railway and embedded electronics markets.
Our world-class software and hardware IP creates highly reliable, innovative, safe and robust products that
enable our customers to design and implement their technology roadmap.
At our Dietikon site, we develop and manufacture state-of-theart communication and control components
(such as interfaces, gateways, repeaters, controllers, I/O modules, etc.) for use in rail vehicles worldwide.
As an innovative, fast growing company we are looking for a
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied job with great freedom and practical tasks
- Excellent supervision from our experienced specialists and an outstanding development environment
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- In our development department we work on challenging problems in the areas of circuit design, hardware testing, PLD design, hardware-related, real-time software development and customer-specific software. Within the scope of these projects you will work on current issues in the field of "Embedded Systems" and "Control and Communication". You will be supported by our experienced staff and have direct access to our modern test and infrastructure. Furthermore, you can quickly implement your development results in your own prototypes, since we have our own electronics production at our Dietikon site. This gives you the opportunity to verify your developments directly on your own hardware.
- Degree in electrical engineering as well as initial experience in circuit design and/or first experience in product characterization with measuring instruments (e.g. oscilloscopes) or
- Degree in computer science as well as initial practical experience in programming (in C or PHP)