Apply as Internships as well as semester, Bachelor and Master theses
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss-based technology company with the strong brands duagon, MEN, OEM and TechOnRails, is a leading supplier of communication, computer and control technology for regulated critical applications in the railway and embedded electronics markets. Our world-class software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, secure and robust products that enable our customers to design and implement their technology roadmap.
At our location in Dietikon we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art communication and control components (such as interfaces, gateways, repeaters, controllers, I/O modules, etc.) for worldwide use in rail vehicles.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of flexibility and practical tasks
- Continuous support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- In our development department we work on challenging problems in the areas of circuit design, hardware testing, PLD design, hardware-related, real-time software development and customer-specific software. Within the scope of these projects you will work on current issues in the field of "Embedded Systems" and "Control and Communication".
- You will be supported by our experienced staff and have direct access to our modern test and infrastructure. Furthermore, you can quickly implement your development results in your own prototypes, since we have our own electronics production at our Dietikon site. This gives you the opportunity to verify your developments directly on your own hardware.
- Degree in electrical engineering as well as initial experience in circuit design and/or first experience in product characterization with measuring instruments (e.g. oscilloscopes) or
- Degree in computer science as well as initial practical experience in programming (in C or PHP)
You are welcome to send us your detailed application - stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date - by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.