Apply as Hardware Tester/Test Engineer (f/m/d) - 60 bis 100 %
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss-based technology company with the strong brands duagon, MEN, OEM and TechOnRails, is a leading supplier of communication, computer and control technology for regulated critical applications in the railway and embedded electronics markets. Our world-class software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, secure and robust products that enable our customers to design and implement their technology roadmap.
At our location in Dietikon we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art communication and control components (such as interfaces, gateways, repeaters, controllers, I/O modules, etc.) for worldwide use in rail vehicles.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of flexibility and practical tasks
- Continuous support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Conducting type tests on newly developed products
- Accompanying type tests in external laboratories
- Detailed logging of the tests and results
- Maintenance and care of the test environment
- Support of the engineering department during commissioning of new hardware
- Assembly of prototypes and modifications to prototypes
- New and further development of the test environment
- You have completed a corresponding training as an electronics engineer
- Optionally, you are planning or have already completed further training as an electrical engineer HF or FH
- Ideally you have gained initial experience in testing
- You are a motivated electronics technician with a preference for performing and evaluating tests
- you like to make detailed analyses and want to understand the difficulties down to the deepest technical detail
- You like to make detailed documentation of the analyses and tests performed.
- Independent work with electronic laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, ...) in circuit characterization and troubleshooting/error analysis is one of your strengths
- You enjoy the further development of test equipment
- Ideally you have programming skills in C, C# and Python
- You work independently to a high degree and show a high level of commitment, team spirit and initiative for working in a young technology company