Apply as Hardware Development Engineer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss-based technology company with the strong brands duagon, MEN, OEM and TechOnRails, is a leading supplier of communication, computer and control technology for regulated critical applications in the railway and embedded electronics markets. Our world-class software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, secure and robust products that enable our customers to design and implement their technology roadmap.
At our location in Dietikon we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art communication and control components (such as interfaces, gateways, repeaters, controllers, I/O modules, etc.) for worldwide use in rail vehicles.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of flexibility and practical tasks
- Continuous support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Circuit design (concept / scheme) for embedded systems in the field of rail vehicle communication (for field buses like MVB, CAN, ETH as well as for I/O systems and power supplies)
- Definition and implementation of our communication products (e.g. for MVB, ETH, CAN) and definition of the hardware architecture
- Development of new circuit concepts in the field of embedded systems
- Definition and implementation of I/O modules in both analog and digital technology
- Selection of the hardware components and ensuring the corresponding compliance requirements
- Construction of prototypes / demonstrators in our own laboratory
- Planning and creation of test concepts for product launch and production
- Contact for the electronics experts of our customers
- Participation in the conception of future innovations
- You enjoy developing your own product ideas and have the necessary practical experience (e.g. from previous projects or promotion) to be implemented your ideas actively
- You have practical experience in circuit design (digital and analog circuit technology) for embedded communication solutions
- You have practical experience in PCB design with appropriate tools and proven success in the independent development of circuit development for embedded communication systems and controllers
- Independent work with electronic laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyser, ...) during circuit characterization and troubleshooting/error analysis is a essential part of your practical professional/study experience
- You have software experience (C/C++) and possibly programming experience in the field of PLD/FPGA (e.g. Verilog or VHDL)
- You have an appropriate education like a study (ETH / UNI / FH) in the field of electronics, electrical engineering, communications engineering, measurement engineering or with comparable content completed, gladly also with doctorate.
- Ideally, you have initial professional experience or practical experience from doctorate or your master thesis / diploma thesis.
- You work independently to a high degree and show a high degree of commitment and high ability to work under pressure, a pronounced ability to work in a team and a high level of initiative for working in a young technology company