Graphic Java Developer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support from our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- We offer you the possibility of working in an unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology.
- We are currently working on several projects that involve a large component of software development for satellite orbit control, to perform java programming on Linux platforms for the implementation of space-to-ground communication protocols.
- The selected person will join the software development team, and will have 2-3 years of experience on implementing desktop graphic elements llecaods to web through Vaadin
- 2-3 years of experience developing with Java, as well as relational databases, if you also manage in Linux environments, this will be a plus.
- Technologies: Java (Spring and JMS), Vaadin framework.
- Tools: Eclipse, Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, SonarQube, Git and Scrum..
Interested? Please send us your detailed application - including your desired salary and earliest possible starting date - by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.
Further information can be obtained from Marc Robert on +41 (44) 743 73 27 or from HR on +41 (44) 743 73 69.