ERTMS Engineer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- An unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology
- You will design of signalling and train protection solutions based on ETCS/ERTMS, specifications, interfaces with other systems and RAM
- You will cooperate with the customer and supplier to ensure that the design meets the requirements.
- You will provide specialized technical input to the studies and designs for the specific area of staff specialization.
- You will develop studies and design procedures to favor high-quality profitable work.
- You will develop construction cost estimates.
- Perform quality control reviews of design calculations or drawings.
- Functional knowledge of the European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS / ETCS).
- Proficient in signalling principles such as Automatic Train Control (ATC) and Automatic Train Operation (ATO).
- Knowledge of the interfaces between train and rolling stock control systems.
- Application of the applicable rules (railway rules, Railway Regulation of Spain and EU including the CCS TSI).
- Previous experience in the rail services industry as a consultant or advisor.
- Languages: English and Spanish
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.