Apply as Embedded Software/FPGA Smart Tester
Duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company with the strong duagon, MEN and OEM brands, is a leading supplier of communication,
computer and control technology for mission-critical applications in the railway and embedded electronics markets.
Our world-class software and hardware IP creates highly reliable, innovative, safe and robust products that
enable our customers to design and implement their technology roadmap.
At our Dietikon site, we develop and manufacture state-of-theart communication and control components
(such as interfaces, gateways, repeaters, controllers, I/O modules, etc.) for use in rail vehicles worldwide.
As an innovative, fast growing company we are looking for a
What we offer:
- A highly interesting growth and development perspective in the future market of embedded systems for railway technology
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- An innovative freedom to develop solutions and implement them independently or in small teams
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Extend, maintain and improve the test concepts and test plans for duagons products, with focus on software quality.
- Define the test cases and drive forward the automation of the tests (from unit tests to integration and system tests) including the programming of test cases
- Define and build the necessary test rigs (hardware and software) and programming the associated test applications
- Contact with various stakeholders (project managers, product managers, application support, etc.) in order to continuously improve the quality of the products.
- Study of computer science, electrical engineering, communications engineering, physics, or another engineering or natural sciences (ETH / UNI / FH)
- You have a high degree of quality awareness and a methodical and analytical working method
- You have sufficient programming experience in C/C++, Python to be able to handle the test cases and implement the test automation
- You work to a high degree independently and solution-oriented. You show a high degree of commitment and high resilience, a pronounced ability to work in a team and high personal initiative for working in a young technology company
The following additional knowledge would be an advantage:
- You already have experience in testing and test automation. You know tools like Jenkins, VectorCAST or googletest
- Ideally you have at least 3 years of professional experience. With equivalent qualification, we also take into account job starters.
- Knowledge of the railway market and there especially in the area of network and system technology (e.g. knowledge in the field of MVB) is an advantage, but we would like to talk also with candidates from related fields of application such as industrial automation.
- You are familiar with the standards EN 50155, IEC 61508, EN 50129, EN 50128
- Very good knowledge of English