Embedded Software/FPGA Engineer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon AG, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as project planning and development services for system critical applications in the rail, medical and critical automation market. The superior software and hardware IP create innovative, highly reliable and safe products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap.
At our site in Dietikon, the focus is on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- A team-oriented work culture and innovative freedom to develop solutions and implement them independently or in small teams
- Ergonomic workstations, adjustable standing desks
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Access to corporate benefits
- Hardware-related software development for embedded systems in the area of communication and control
- Development, integration and maintenance of duagon's software modules, IP cores and operating systems
- Enhancement of software products in the field of railway vehicles
- Improvement of the automated build and test environments
- Participation and responsibility throughout the entire software life cycle including specification, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Support of customers in the integration of duagon products into their respective solutions
- Programming experience on various hardware platforms in C and C++
- Experience in the FPGA programming in VHDL/Verilog
- Familiarity with software driver development for real-time operating systems
- Ideally, you have knowledge in the implementation of communication protocols for bus systems such as RS485, CAN, ETH, MVB, WTB
- Studies of computer science, electrical engineering, communications engineering, physics, or another engineering or scientific discipline (ETH/UNI/FH)
- Experience in Python programming is a plus
- Experience with cyber security is a further advantage
- Good communication skills in English, German is a plus